Energy & Environmental Services
Great strides have been made in HVAC and control technology, particularly in the last decade. Direct digital controls, improved compressor efficiency, better heat exchangers and high efficiency electric motors have all become main stream.
Better ventilation standards have improved the indoor environment as well. However, unless HVAC system components are properly commissioned and operating as a "system" the way they were intended, many of the efficiency and performance advantages may be lost.
MSI offers a series of special services specifically focused on evaluating, commissioning, controlling and rehabilitating HVAC systems in new and existing buildings. Our approach includes extensive training and/or certifications with:
- American Society of Heating Refrigerating and Air-conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
- United States Green Building Council (USGBC) – LEED Projects
- National Environmental Balancing Bureau (NEBB)
- National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER)
- Indoor Air Quality Association (IAQA)
- Mechanical Contractors Association of America (MCAA)
We bring talent, education and technology together to provide the most comprehensive approach to improving the energy and environmental performance in buildings. Contact us today to schedule an appointment to discuss your goals. We'll help you develop a solution to help maximize your return on investment.